Three Cute Cherries

Monday, October 25, 2010

haters day~

CUTIE MUTIE ~FaatiNNasreeN~ at 10/25/2010 04:28:00 AM
  • i got toothache.. made me sleep earlier n hate this because the exam will coming soon. n it's hurt so MUCH>>MUCH
and suddenly there is a monster disturbing my life!
  • i had never facing in my life a person who is so SELFISH in my life. she likes to give only direction by saying you!do that do this.. instead of asking help by saying can u help me by doing that doing this... and i don't know why in the world she likes to under estimate me so badly by the way she looks at me or how she treats me..she likes to condemn what i'm doing, what i'm saying all the time...do you think i ever cared so much about what u've done to me..? u're just a pathetic spoil girl la..do i care...u're not even a princess at all. i never dream to be u la... do you think u're very good in what you do?? even when diploma u never gets 3.00 pointer above so dont' be too proud. u're just self-noticed of yourself..what a SHAME!!! n please keep quite when i'm sleeping...your voice annoyed me so MUCH~MUCH!

0 .::cuTe responds from cute friend::.:

 

.::faatincmeLz::. Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review