Three Cute Cherries

Thursday, July 23, 2009

.::nGanTuk::.

CUTIE MUTIE ~FaatiNNasreeN~ at 7/23/2009 08:26:00 PM
love story:
what an unusual day for me??why???why??my ketumbitt is coming home!!yeye~
hardworking:
~my bosses..ehhee..both are different..
~one is simple..one is so-so detail..
~the only same about them is food..
~that's made me happy when i'm working..
~they love food so much n bought all good foods n shared with us..me n farah..my CUMELZ architect..admirer her cumelness n her knowledgment about FOOD too..wah..my office is all about food...
~cant wait for the fridge n oven...
~learning more design n 3d..next target is lighting....ekekeke..
~next project....??hurm..
~thanx to mrs.lillian for advicing me a LOT n giving me a LOT of chances to prove myself..wee~
money:
~damn i'm so poor right now...waaa.....
~its ok2...it helps me in losing my layered tummy..ekekeke
~cant wait for 25th...>>>my SALARY..
~hurm..what should i do??nope..what should i buy this time???
~dress??
~shoes....?
or.....
go to elegant restaurants...hurm...hehhehe..
~yes!..vacation time..
waiting for miracles happen to me..wink~wink..<<--stupid sentence..

0 .::cuTe responds from cute friend::.:

 

.::faatincmeLz::. Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review