Three Cute Cherries

Saturday, June 20, 2009

.::myLIFE??::.

CUTIE MUTIE ~FaatiNNasreeN~ at 6/20/2009 02:01:00 PM
>>Today is a SO TIRED day for me..xtido buat presentation utk Dato' Tony Fernandez..hu~

>>My life as an Architect Assistant...hurm..the starting is NOT so good actually coz got some problem with the old boss {campuradukkn hal peribadi dgn pejabat}{gossipping}{backstabber}...now,i duNNo yet but quite ok..i'm designing, sketching..all of it can be learn here..n my new boss is so over sporting n they treat me like a princess..hahah! got some projects that are very adventurous and full of idea n concept although the client doesn't have enough money yet they still maintain the design by changing the use of materials>to cut cost..{quite interesting!}

>>so today i should 'balik kampung' at Perak but have to wait my sister back from her dating activity...erm...

>>and me fall apart from my cayang n he will fly to Sabah tonite..cedes..i lap cimitosh!!

>>ok..actually i'm using my bf p1max..hurm...got to buy it this weekend...so..we will continue this Sunday,k!muachs..muachss...

0 .::cuTe responds from cute friend::.:

 

.::faatincmeLz::. Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review